Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Iowa............breath in the fresh air!

We have arrived and are somewhat settled! Its amazing to walk outside and smell fresh grass, trees, flowers etc. The streets are clean and the sidewalk is barefoot worthy! Shoes, socks (shirts & pants sometimes in my son's case!) are long forgotten, packed somewhere in a drawer nice and clean.

Yesterday we went for a walk and decided to check out the Public Library.
It opens at 2pm so we had to wait a few minutes, it was fun to discover that there was actually a group of people waiting outside this small town library! Wifi and computers are attracting :)

Since we've arrived here I've seen so many spiders and it made me realize how little I've seen spiders in the year we lived in New York City. No I'm not complaining, I'll take the spiders!

So excuse me now as I sign off and run outside before it rains.
-Mrs.Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment