Monday, June 7, 2010

Who wants Candy?

I know I do, so does my son but he wants a different type of candy. The one I want has 4 tires, a fully reclining seat and double seat(!), a basket to hold my diaper bag and other goodies :)Haven't heard of this candy? Its the iCandy Apple / Pear www>icandyamerica.com

So now that you've teared your eyes away from the website and have begun to think up ways to convince you Hubby you NEED one, I'll let you in on a little secret.
*Baby Gizmo is giving one away FREE* Crazy right? Here's the details:
1 photograph your old broken down stroller (let your creative side out)
2 email the photograph and the following info to contact@babygizmo.com by 11:59 CST June 11, 2010

* Your Name
* E-mail Address
* City & State you live in
* Phone Number
* Who referred you? (Did you hear about the contest from another blog or retailer?) Tell us who because they could win too!
* A short explanation to why you need a new luxury stroller!

http://www.babygizmo.com/news/thatishowwerollcontest2010.php

PS. Don't forget to tell them you heard it from me :)

Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment